Morgan Truck Bodies
Whether you’re in the market for a box truck or delivery truck or van, Morgan’s series of dry freight and refrigerated truck bodies are designed and built to satisfy your every need. In lengths ranging from 10 to 28 feet, and with cargo configurations that can accommodate virtually any need, Morgan can custom build the body-type you prefer. Choose from our standard aluminum body or other models that offer seamless exteriors that are best for graphics. No Body Delivers Like Morgan!
To purchase a new truck body for your business in Oregon or Washington State, contact the team at Mount Trailer Company today. We offer no-obligation quotes and can help you find the right Truck Body based on your cargo needs.
Choosing a Truck Body
Each truck body serves its own unique purpose. While sometimes a truck body can be used for multiple types of cargo, each Truck Body carries its own features. Mount Trailer currently offers:
- DRY FREIGHT ALUMINUM – THE Standard Truck Body, Aluminum Sheet and Post design, Various Cargo Control Interiors
- DRY FREIGHT MORGANPLATE – Rivet Free design, Environmentally Friendly, Great for Graphics, Increased Cargo Space
- DRY FREIGHT LDX – Light Duty, Up To 16’ Body, Great for Urban Deliveries, Unique Bolt-On – Bumpers and Lift gates
- DRY FREIGHT FRP – Fiberglass Reinforced Plywood Construction, Great for Graphics, Resists Scratches and Dents
- DRY FREIGHT INSULATED – Block Foam Insulation, Temperature Control without Refrigeration
- DRY FREIGHT AIR FREIGHT – Specialized for Moving Air Freight, Freight Roller System Built into Floor
- DRY FREIGHT FASTRAK – Fast Turnaround, 6 Different Pre-Configured Models
- DRY FREIGHT CUT-A-Way– Need a Small Delivery Vehicle Built on a Van Chassis? Check out Morgan’s great line up of Cut-A-Way Models! LINK TO PDF!!
- REFRIDGERATED ALUMINUM – The Standard Refrigerated Truck Body. Fully Insulated Floors Walls and Ceiling, Seamless Glassboard Interior Walls
- REFRIDGERATED FRP – Fiberglass reinforced Plywood Construction, Great for Graphics, Resists Scratching and Dents, Full Insulated Floors, Walls and Ceiling, Seamless Glassboard Interior Walls
- REFRIDGERATED MORGANPLATE – River Free Design, Environmentally Friendly, Great For Graphics, Fully Insulated Floors, Walls and Ceiling, Seamless Glassboard Interior Walls
- REFRIDGERATED COLD PLATE – Aluminum Exterior, Cost Effective Electrically Driven, Longer Lasting Cold Temperatures, Fully Insulated Floors, Walls and Ceiling, Seamless Glassboard Interior Walls
- HPA STAKE PLATFORM – The Standard Stake Platform Body, Steel Undercarriage and Bulkhead, 9-26ft Length Various Rack Options Available
- MHP STAKE PLATFORM – The Heavy Duty Model, Steel Undercarriage and Bulkhead, 12 to 26ft Length, Various Rack Options Available
- BOTTLED GAS – Bottled Gas Delivery Truck Body, Steel or Optional Aluminum Body, Various Lengths Available, Enhanced Safety Features
- ABSF – Production Limited to Riverside Ca. Steel Undercarriage and Bulkhead, 12 to 16ft Length, Various Rack Options Available
- PROSTAKE – Light Duty Market, Flatbed and Rack Configurations, Bodies Range from 9 to 16 ft. A Wide Range of Options Including Hoists
- FURNITURE & MOVING VAN BODYS
- PSU – Portable Storage Unit
- CURTAINSIDER – Easy access and protection from the sun, wind, weather, and prying eyes
- PARCEL VAN CUT-A-WAY – The Standard Parcel Van Body, Alum Sheet and Post design, Various Cargo Interior Options
- PARCEL VAN FRP – Fiberglass Reinforced Plywood Construction, Great for Graphics, Resists Scratches and Dents Various Cargo Interior Options.
- PARCEL VAN MINI-MOVER – Fiberglass Reinforced Plywood Construction, Great for Graphics, Resists Scratches and Dents, Morgan’s Most Compact Truck Body, Various Cargo Interior Options
As you can see, Mount Trailer Company offers a Truck Body for every industry and need.
Call 1-800-777-0743 to speak to our sales department about your new Truck Body or contact us online.