Used Reefer Trailers for Sale in the Portland Metro Area
Reefer trailers transport temperature-sensitive products. Known as refrigerated units, reefers may also be heated to transport merchandise that cannot fall below a specific temperature. Mount Trailer Company carries DOT reefer trailers up to 53 feet and we only carry the best manufacturers on our lot.
Benefits of Buying a Used Reefer
Brand new reefers come with a heavy upfront price. Used trailers can function just as well and bring numerous benefits to your business, including:
- Durability – As long as the trailer has been maintained, a used reefer can be just as durable as a new one. To ensure you are purchasing a quality used reefer, Mount Trailer Company thoroughly inspects every trailer before it is put up for sale.
- D.O.T Inspections – Every used reefer in our inventory has been inspected using our multi-point check system. Our technicians are experts in the repair, maintenance and inspection of all brands of used trailers.
- Pricing – The price of a new Reefer can be intimidating. But buying a used trailer allows you less investment up front, while still offering you many years of reliable service. Used Great Dane Reefer Trailers are sought out by consumers because of their reputation for durability and longevity. Great Dane’s use of CorroGuard Corrosion resistant coating in many of their trailers, makes them an excellent investment.
- If you are looking to upgrade or replace your existing Refrigeration Unit to meet the new California emissions controls, Mount Trailer can help you choose from the new Thermo-King or Carrier Reefer Units.
- Mount Trailer is always looking to purchase used trailers. If you are interested in selling your existing Reefer, contact us for a quote today.
Our inventory of reefers is constantly changing. If we do not have what you need in stock, our sales representatives will work hard to find the one you need – and we can even assist you with financing.
Call 1-800-777-0743 to find out what used trailers we currently have in stock or contact us online with your comments or questions.